Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Heroes Forever

Showing posts with label World Lit. Show all posts

Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Heroes Forever

I have two favorite heroes. God and my family. If God didn’t have love in His heart, mercy in His eyes, compassion as He spoke to create the world or a plan, then I probably wouldn’t be here. My sister and I were both adopted from different parts of India. Any ways God had a plan for us and my parents who adopted both of us. They wanted to adopt and God made a way for them to adopt us. It took a lot of time and paperwork and the people who were in charge of the adoption didn’t want my sister and me to be adopted by this family. But God works in miraculous ways and like I said before, God provided a way.
My family is spectacular. My mom and dad try their best to provide for us. My brother is encouraging as well as the rest of my family. My sister cheers me up and is very outgoing, so that helps me just to shake off whatever is bothering me and move on. My family is everything to me and so is God. I wouldn’t change a thing about my family and I’m glad that God is God and I am not.

No comments: